Aust L 326771
- Supports metabolism
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Antioxidant free-radical reductions
- Reduces inflammation
- NAD+ precursors which can support the methylation process
- Supports the cardiovascular system
NadVita NAD+ Precursors is formulated with two variants of Vitamin B3, Nicotinic acid and Nicotinamide which can be metabolised into the co-enzyme Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+). Combining the NAD+ precursors with standardised high potent herbs synergistically protecting cells and tissues against damage caused by oxidative and free radical damage, improving cellular activity. While supporting the body’s circulatory system, NadVita NAD+ Precursors combines nutrients to assist and maintain carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar levels. As a source of anti-inflammatory support, NadVita NAD+ Precursors is a driving force for cellular activity and energy.
- Nicotinamide and Nicotinic acid are precursor ingredients that the body can convert into the CoEnzyme NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Chromium may assist with carbohydrate metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
- Reynoutria japonica (Resveratrol) assists in reducing free radicals. Its anti-inflammatory properties aids in reducing inflammation in healthy individuals
- Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) helps to support blood vessel health and improve blood circulation in healthy individuals
NadVita NAD+ Precursors is formulated to help to maintain and support energy levels, general health, and wellbeing
Size: 60 Tablet
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Taking on an empty stomach may cause a transient harmless flushing skin reaction. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Store below 30°C in a cool place away from sunlight. Do not use if the seal has been broken.
Children: Not suitable for children
Keep away from children. Always read the label carefully before use.