Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab 5 Pack
Available for home testing at $3.90 a test!
Need COVID-19 results fast? Take the Clungene rapid antigen test and get them back in just 15 minutes. Complete with comprehensive instructions, this nasal swab self-test can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- COVID-19 rapid antigen test for unsupervised testing in the home
- Results in 15 minutes
- Comprehensive instructions included
- ARTG Number: 333341
Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen [Frequently asked questions (FAQ)]
How does the CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test work?
- The CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a type of test called an antigen test. When you have COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) can be present in your nasal secretions. The CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test can detect small parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in your nasal secretions. These small parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are known as proteins or antigens.
Will this test hurt?
- No, the nasal swab is not sharp and it should not hurt. Sometimes the swab can feel slightly uncomfortable or tickly. If you feel pain, please stop the test and seek advice from a doctor.
What are the potential benefits and risks of this test?
Potential risks include:
- Possible discomfort during sample collection.
- Possible incorrect test results (see Limitations section).
Potential benefits include:
- The results, along with other information, can help your doctor make informed recommendations about your treatment/care.
The results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others in your community.
What is the difference between a COVID-19 antigen, molecular, and antibody test?
There are different kinds of tests for COVID-19. Molecular tests (also known as PCR tests) detect genetic material from the virus. Antigen tests detect proteins from the virus. Antigen tests are very specific for the virus but are not as sensitive as molecular tests. This means that a positive result is highly accurate, but a negative result does not rule out infection.
Another type of test is an antibody test. A COVID-19 antibody test detects antibodies that have been made by your immune system in response to a previous COVID-19 infection. Antibody tests are not suitable to diagnose an active COVID-19 infection.
When to use this test:
Use This Test:
✓ If you have COVID-like symptoms including headache, fever, a cough, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or taste, shortness of breath, etc.
✓ If you are concerned that you have been exposed to COVID-19.
Do not use this test:
X If you are prone to nosebleeds.
|1. Test Cassette
|2. Extraction Reagent Tube
|4. Waste Bag
|5. Instructions for Use
Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab may be used to detect possible infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practices must be maintained).
Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements.
The advertised COVID-19 rapid antigen test is being supplied for self-testing purposes (e.g. unsupervised testing in the home or other environment).